Portuguese Club is tailored for those who already know Portuguese, and are at an intermediate to advanced level. This would be for individuals who have studied Portuguese for at least 4 to 6 years and are at a B or C level, but need to improve their listening and speaking skills, or have difficulty understanding the news or TV programs. The aim is to improve speaking and listening skills through videos, news stories about Macao and around the world or other interesting topics proposed by students. The club is designed to improve communication in a fun and interactive way.
- Expression and diction of words and phrases. Describe pictures and situations.
- How can I structure the sentences in my mind before speaking? Analysis of articles and news.
- Analysis of Portuguese sounds when listening. Listening and talking about YouTube videos. Tips for better listening. Watch, listen and describe YouTube videos.
- Final Presentations
Portuguese Club Role Play Portuguese 1
Role Play Portuguese 1 is designed to enable students to practice conversational Portuguese while having fun through creative, daily scenarios. Through role play, students will learn to communicate about everyday matters and respond to situations in their personal, public and educational lives. This course is for beginners.
- Role Play: Greetings/Identification
- Role Play: Introducing friends and family
- Role Play: Hobbies, Places and Shopping
- Role Play: At the Coffee Shop and Restaurant
- Final Role Play