Course taught by Portuguese teacher in English.
Private class or regular class available.
PORTUGUESE 1 & 2 – short course (10 hours/12 hours)
Portuguese 1 & 2 is an elementary course for students who have never studied Portuguese or have some knowledge acquired long ago which caused them to forget many of the things learned before. This course is designed to enable students to learn the basic vocabulary and grammatical structures of oral and written Portuguese necessary to communicate with Portuguese speakers about everyday matters.
- Masculine/Feminine. Singular/Plural.
- Address. Phone number, email.
- Nationality. Age. Job.
- Regular and irregular verbs (Present tense).
- Invitations. Meals (food, eating, drinking).
- Identifying objects.
Portuguese Club is tailored for those who already know Portuguese, intermediate to advanced level (have studied Portuguese at least for 4 to 6 years, have a B or C level), but need to improve listening and oral production, have difficulty understand the news or other TV programs. The focus will be to develop speaking and listening skills using a variety of pictures, videos, news and articles about Macao SAR and the world or other interesting topics suggested by students. Thus, in a pleasant and fun way, this club is intended to essentially develop conversation.
- Expression and diction of words and phrases. Describe pictures and situations.
- How can I structure the sentences mentally before speaking? Analysis of articles and news.
- Analysis of Portuguese sounds when listening. Listening and talking about some YouTube videos. Tips for better listening. Watch, listen and describe some YouTube videos.
- Final Presentations.
Portuguese ClubRole Play Portuguese 1
Role Play Portuguese 1 is designed to enable students to practice conversational Portuguese while having fun through the creation of daily scenarios. Thus, students will be able to communicate about everyday matters and respond to everyday communication situations in their personal, public and educational live. This course is for beginners (for those who know little to nothing).
- Role Play: Greetings/Identification.
- Role Play: Introducing friends and family.
- Role Play: Hobbies, Places and Shopping.
- Role Play: At the Coffee Shop and Restaurant.
- Final Role Play.